Are you afraid you might be unpopular if
you bring God to the secular stage?
When I started my speaking business ten years ago, I felt exactly the same way.
Over those ten years I’ve spoken on many stages. Every time I stepped on one of those stages, I kept my faith a secret from the audience. That was the only way, in my mind, I could be recognized as a truly professional speaker. Having just ended 23 years in corporate America, where you didn’t dare talk about God or your faith around the water cooler, I knew such talk would be a severe career limiting move. That lesson to keep my faith to myself transferred right into my new world of entrepreneurism and onto my stages.
When I spoke, something was missing and I knew it. I left out the most important part of my life and who I was, my faith in God and Jesus. But, I thought, that was what a professional speaker did, just like in the corporate arena.
That all changed in an instant! I was listening to my mentor Eric Lofholm speak and I’ll never forget the moment, just into his personal story, when he said, “And then I prayed about it.” Those words were music to my soul. At first I realized I didn’t know my mentor was a man of faith, so that thrilled me. Second, I realized, he could speak about his faith sincerely without being preachy. Before then I had never heard a speaker speak about their faith outside of church.
Shortly after that, I was inspired when motivational speaker Lisa Nichols spoke of her faith in God over and over in her talk. I finally got it! I could do this too! My soul overflowed with joy. It took watching someone live their faith outside the church before I believed I could do the same. At that moment I decided that from now on I was ready to take the risk and speak out in faith.
It made a HUGE difference in my talks. Today, I am free to speak and share my God-given gifts with the audience. I’m free to be me. No secrets. No hiding my faith. As a result, I’m attracting more of the right people, the people I want to work with, men and women of faith.
As I met and talked with more and more of my fellow speakers of faith, I discovered that many other Christian women speakers share this same dilemma. And sadly, they had no place to go to get help, get coached or even hang out.
So I decided to create community of
professional women speakers who are Christian.
God had called me to create the Christian Women Speakers Movement to give other women who felt this way a place they could network, support, and inspire each other to do their best, and a place where they would no longer feel alone in their journey. Together we could take God from the church and have him join us on stage in the secular world and claim our rightful identity as women of faith who integrate God and business into our message.
And now it is reality.
When this powerful global movement celebrates the start of this new mission and vision. In this new space, at live events and online. In this community, like-mind, heart-warming Christian women can gather and inspire each other to express a faith they haven’t been able to express on their own.
If you live in Southern California, come celebrate with us at the LIVE events. If you are not in the area, join this site right now and start making a difference in the world with our support.
- Join our online community and get exposure to the entire group so they know your message and can support you to get on stages where that message will be heard.
- Get in on the ground floor of a world-wide Christian movement which will give a strong voice to those who have none and give people hope that they are not alone no matter where they are in the world.
- Get access to our online calendar of events so every member of the community will know where you are speaking and can support you when they are in your area.
- Sell your own books and information products in our online store. The store will be indexed on search engines so everyone can easily find and buy your books and products.
- Get instant access to high-level education products and resources in the password protected members only area. You can learn from others or upload your own classes and materials. This will give your materials enhanced exposure to everyone in the community.
- And much, much more.
Join us and start getting your message out to the world now!
The Master Speaker Trainer,
International Speaker, Author